DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet Market By Hardware Component, By Security Method, By Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the cryptocurrency hardware wallet market size was valued at $442.56 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $3.6 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 23.7% from 2022 to 2031.
A cryptocurrency hardware wallet is a type of wallet that uses a secure encrypted hardware device to hold user’s private keys. As a result, hardware wallets are designed to allow users to store private keys in a secure section of the microcontroller, while safeguarding sensitive data.
The main principle behind the hardware wallet is to provide complete isolation between the private keys and easy-to-hack computer or smartphone applications. Hardware wallets act as cold storage for confidential keys. The passwords are protected by a PIN, making it tough for hackers to extract private keys as the information is not exposed to the internet.
Cryptocurrency hardware wallet helps to improve data transparency and independency across payments in banks, financial services, insurance, and various other business sectors. In addition, it helps in ensuring accuracy in calculating repayment, interest, and the principal amount.
Moreover, it allows transactions to be completed in minutes rather than days and offers enhanced security. However, lack of awareness among the people about cryptocurrency hardware wallet is a major factor limiting the growth of cryptocurrency hardware wallet market. On the contrary, high growth potential in developing economies coupled with a surge in focus on security is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the cryptocurrency hardware wallet market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing cryptocurrency hardware wallet market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the cryptocurrency hardware wallet market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global cryptocurrency hardware wallet market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Hardware Component
By Security Method
- Two-factor Authentication
- Biometric Security
- USB Connectivity Type
- Bluetooth Connectivity Type
- NFC Connectivity
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- BC VAULT
- CryoBit LLC
- Etherbit Private Limited
- Ledger SAS
- SecuX Technology Inc.
- Shift Crypto AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/emkf8l