When you select a digital asset to buy and trade, pay attention to its price chart and market capitalisation.
It is recommended to purchase high-cap assets because they are more stable and less volatile, but also consider buying middle and low-cap coins, for they will quickly skyrocket during the next bull trend.
When picking between middle and low-cap coins, you should learn their essence and technology.
Here, you should pay attention to the application. For example, the DASH crypto has a cap of $811 million, so the asset has room for growth during the bull run, which is supposed to be in 2023.
The essence of the DASH project is to convert and transfer them at low fees and based on decentralization and anonymity.
Therefore, this project has good prospects and is worth investing in.
To find out the current DASH cryptocurrency price, go to the WhiteBIT crypto exchange.
And now, let’s talk about tips on trading.
Crypto Trade Tips
If you plan to buy a cryptocurrency and trade it, the best crypto tips will help you:
- Try to be in the crypto community, communicate with like-minded people, share experiences, etc.
- Pick a reliable crypto exchange for trading and investment.
- Diversify investments – buy high-cap coins and less popular tokens.
- Keep track of crypto presales and invest in promising projects with cheap tokens.
- Add crypto signals groups and follow the recommendations of experienced traders.
- Make decisions with a cool head, do not let emotion guide you.
- Adhere to your trading strategy.
- Use trading bots.
These trading cryptocurrency tips will help you succeed in this field.
To learn more about trading and the latest news from the industry, welcome to the WhiteBIT blog – an educational resource with interesting articles, long reads, coin overviews, and beginner guides.