DIGIT’s Fintech Summit 2022 is only one day away.
Now in its ninth year, the event will see senior personnel from across the financial technology community come together to discuss the latest advances in the field, and consider its role in the ongoing socio-economic recovery.
Held on the 15th of September, the Summit will explore new trends, such as the accelerated shift to mobile banking, digital channels and embedded payments systems, alongside the increased interconnectivity of services.
The conference will reflect on the evolution of financial technology against this backdrop of volatility; considering the key challenges and market disruptions, and discussing the opportunity for fintech to help customers manage the cost of living crisis.
- Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
- Sendi Young, Managing Director: Europe, Ripple
- Ritesh Tendulkar, Chief Innovation Officer, Modulr
- Marika Lohmus, Head of Payments & Fraud, Cleo
- Antoinette O’Neill, COO: The Americas, Barclays
- Andy McMahon, ML Engineering Lead, NatWest
- Andy Willmot, CTO, OneBanx
- Nicola Anderson, CEO, FinTech Scotland
- James Varga, CEO, DirectID
- Devina Paul, Chief Financial Officer, Zumo
- Caroline Murphree, MD: Investing, Retirement & Savings, Moneybox
- Gavin Littlejohn, Fintech Entrepreneur
- Callum Sinclair, Partner: Head of Technology, Burness Paull
- Richard Gaster, Business Applications Specialist, Microsoft
- Jamie Logue, Head of Banking Delivery, Incremental Group
Commenting on the summit, DIGIT Director Ray Bugg said: “Financial technology is not only at the heart of the finance sector, but it touches virtually every sector. Just as it was crucial to supporting businesses in the pandemic, fintech will prove crucial to navigating the post-pandemic period.
“At a time of economic turmoil and uncertainty, the solutions offered by fintech provide the consumer benefits and value crucial to businesses and customers.”
In addition, the Financial Technology Summit 2022 takes place ahead of the Scottish Financial Technology Awards 2022 on Thursday the 6th of October, 2022. In the first ceremony since 2019, the awards will celebrate the development of the Scottish fintech ecosystem, recognising outstanding individual and organisational achievements within the sector.
Confirm your free* place at the Financial Technology Summit 2022 on Thursday the 15th of September at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh by visiting https://www.fintech-summit.co.uk/
*The conference is free to attend for IT and Digital personnel and C-level leaders.
A criteria applies for free entry: this excludes vendors of IT products, services, sales / BD personnel and recruiters.